To initiate a purchase:
- Submit a completed Purchase Request Form [PDF, DOC] by either email, fax or mail
- You must include authorized account signatures (either physical signature or electronic approval) to the CSR purchasing office (email@example.com)
- If an order is of priority status, the purchase request form must have a realistic "need by date" section completed
For additional information specific to UT purchasing go to: http://www.utexas.edu/admin/purchasing/fhdbk.html
|$0 - $1,000||3-5 business days|| |
|$1,000 - $5,000||10 business days|| |
|$5,000 - $25,000*||15 business days||3 phone quotes required|
| > $25,000*||25 business days|
*Sole source purchases require special procedures. Consult with the purchasing officer.
- Jason Peck (firstname.lastname@example.org) is responsible for initiating all purchase order requests, monitoring the order's status (upon request), and will notify the recipient when the order arrives.
- Ileene Pickett (email@example.com) is responsible for accounts payable.
For Procard checkout please email Jason Peck at firstname.lastname@example.org